How do I order online?
- It’s easy! You can order online at www.farmgatemarket.com.au/drivethru
- You will need to create an account before you can make a purchase
- Online orders open every Sunday 9.00am and close Wednesday 9.00pm
- You can order products/produce online by clicking on the image of your favourite Producer or search by Item
What produce/products can I order online?
- Fresh produce items are offered by our Producers as vegie boxes/package/bundles
- These packages are determined by our Producers and change in line with seasonal availability
- Value added foods can be selected by item or by bundle depending on what each Producer offers
Why can’t I just buy an individual item from a vegie box/bundle/package?
- The DRIVE THRU product offerings are intentionally different to how you might usually purchase at Farm Gate Market
- So if you’re after just one bunch of carrots, or a specific item not available online, you can always come and find it at the market in the morning!
Can I substitute items in the packages/bundles/vegie boxes?
- In order to simplify the process, there are no substitutions
- However, learning to appreciate a new fresh produce item is always a bonus!
Can I return empty glass jars/bottles to the Producer for a refund?
- Yes you can! Simply load your empty bottles into the boot of the car, we’ll collect them at the drive-thru and record it on your packing slip
- Every Wednesday we’ll credit the $1 per bottle refund onto the card you paid with
Where is the drive-thru?
- The drive thru is located on Bathurst Street where the market operates
- Access to the drive thru is via the Library car park and onto Bathurst Street
Can I walk through and collect an order?
- Orders can only be collected in your vehicle
- Walk in orders are not available
Is Farm Gate Market still open?
- Yes the market is still open! The Drive Thru will operate after the market closes
- The market operates every Sunday from 8.30am – 12.30pm
- The drive thru operates every Sunday from 1.30pm – 4.30pm
Why are the products displaying ‘sold out’?
- The number of customers that we can service online is limited
- The number of Producer’s packaged items i.e bread package and vegies boxes are supplied in limited numbers
- When the maximum number of customers placing order has been reached OR the product limits have been reached a ‘sold out’ sign will be displayed
Is there a minimum order?
- Yes our minimum purchase is $50.00
Can I purchase alcohol online?
- Yes you can purchase alcohol online but it must be in conjunction with other non-alcohol products
- Alcohol will not be sold as a single item
- At collection if we deem you look 25 or under then you will be asked for ID in accordance with the Liquor Licensing Act
How do I pay?
- You are required to pay online at checkout
- Payment is via the secure online Paypal platform
- You don’t require a Paypal account, you can pay with Visa, Mastercard credit card and Visa and Mastercard debit cards
- Paying cash on collection is not offered
Are there any additional fees?
- We do not charge handling, bagging, picking and packing or placement fees
- You will be required to pay the online merchant fees of 2.6%
- This will be calculated and added to your total purchase during checkout
What happens if I forget to pick up my order?
- We do not offer refunds for orders that are not collected
- Orders that are not collected will be donated to a charity
- Refunds will only be provided for defective goods, not for change of mind
- Farm Gate Market prides itself on the quality of Tasmanian food Producers that we represent and the quality and freshness of their produce/products
- If you anything in your order is defective, sub-standard or out of date, please contact email@example.com. If we agree that the item should be refunding we will rectify the situation accordingly
- We are unable to accommodate cancellations once your order has been paid for
What if something is missing from my order?
- If an item is missing and you have not been notified that it is out of stock please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will match you information against our purchase order and packing slip, and will assist you in determining what has occurred